We are Open! Please Read our Safety Procedures
In order to help us keep everyone safe and limit interaction with the staff and other guests it is recommended to:
PLEASE PRE-PAY YOUR TEE TIME
Guidelines, Procedures & Precautions
Masks are required when in the Golf Shop, Grill, Locker Rooms, around the Clubhouse area and social distancing is a must on the golf course. Hand sanitizer stations are available in the Clubhouse, Golf Shop and at the Driving Range, guests are encouraged to use them.
See below for the latest guidelines and details. Please understand that guidelines have been set forth by the state and certain precautions are being taken by the Bucknell golf club staff to ensure your safety and ours.
- Members may check-in with the Starter or in the Golf Shop.
- Guests will check-in in the golf shop.
- Limit of 8 Guests in the Golf Shop at one time, masks are required.
- The Restrooms in the clubhouse are open. Mask are required.
- The Driving Range is open. Social distancing signs have been placed on the range to identify proper hitting distance between guests. Touch points are sanitized several times per day but we encouraging guests to sanitize their hands as needed.
The 1846 Grill is now allowing inside seating. Please note we are still in the startup phase and under restrictions so the menu is limited. More offerings will be added in the coming weeks.
- All golfers are encouraged to make a tee time.
- Shared carts are permitted. However, guests will be allowed to ride alone if requested.
- Carts are sanitized after each use; however, all golfers will be advised to bring their own sanitizers to clean carts before and after use and will be asked to remove their trash after the round is completed.
Flagsticks and bunker rakes may be touched if hands are sanitized immediately after use.
Additional information for your safety and the safety of others:
- Please check your temperature before leaving your house.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility, and should be practiced on the golf course as well.
- Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners.
Proper Golf Attire
We promote a quality golf experience for everyone and kindly ask our guests to wear proper attire when utilizing the golf course, practice facilities, and clubhouse. Good judgment is always in order so that the Club can be a gracious extension of our community at all times.
Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times. Men are requested to wear a collared golf polo shirt, but a nice collarless shirt is also acceptable. Men should wear slacks or bermuda-length shorts, athletic or gym shorts are not acceptable. Neat denim without rips or holes is permitted. Sleeveless shirts or cut-offs are not appropriate. Women are requested to wear a sport polo shirt or collarless golf shirt, and golf slacks, capris, or appropriate shorts, skort or leggings. Sleeveless tops are acceptable for women. Tank tops or halter tops are not appropriate. Golf shoes, athletic shoes and sandals specifically for golf are permitted. No boots, street shoes or street sandals.
Practice Range and Clubhouse
Casual attire is permitted.